Harvest Moon: Twin Villages (or Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns) is the US version of Bokujo Monogatari: Futago no Mura which is published in 2010. In September 2011, Natsume has published this version to all Harvest Moon fans on Nintendo DS & 3DS. You can play it on 2D or 3D effects. Below is the game story:
You’re looking to set off on the perfect life as a farmer. You’ve been wanting a farm of your own for as long as you can remember. But there’s a problem: There’s two villages, Konohana and Bluebell, and the mayors of both of the towns want you to move in! You’ll get to choose which one you like better.
- 2 main characters to choose from.
- You can raise alpacas and bees.
- You can choose to live in two different villages. Konohana or Bluebell. Konohana focuses on raising crops, while Bluebell focuses on raising animals.
- You can have a pet owl. The owl can be used for transportation.
- New marriage candidates. 7 bachelors, and 7 bachelorettes.
- New irrigation system – You can water all the crops that are planted in the same row at once.
|Publisher(s)||Marvelous Interactive (JP)
|Release Date(s)||Japan: July 8, 2010
USA: October 11, 2011
- Download Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (U) Link
- Mirror Download Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (U)